Arkansas AviatorsArkansas Aviators
- Arkansas Aces of WWII
- Major Pierce McKennon, P-51 Pilot (Arkansas' Leading Ace)
- Major Pierce McKennon (2nd link)
- Cy Martin, Pioneer Aviator
- Nathan Gordon, PBY Pilot (Medal of Honor)
- Adm. James (Jimmy) Thach (Developed the "Thach Weave")
- SSgt. Earl Martin, B-17 Tail Gunner
- Lt. James Owen Fincher, P-38 "Arkansas Traveler"
- Capt. Ben I. Mayo, P-47 "No Guts No Glory"
- Lt.jg Warren McLellan, TBM Avenger Pilot
- Lt.jg Warren McLellan, TBM Avenger Pilot, (2nd Link)
- Lt.Col Virgil K. Meroney, P-47, P-51, and F-4 Phantom Pilot
- Lt.Virgil K. Meroney, III, F-4 Phanton Weapons Officer
- Major George M. Kesselring, B-17 "Sweet 17, The Spirit of St. Louis", Pilot
- Lt.Raymond Pryor, B-17 Pilot
- Lt Bertrand Hallum, B-17 Pilot, 35 Missions as First Pilot
- Lt William Lee Ellis, Navigator on the B-17 "Expectant Father".
- Lt. Ewell McCright, Benton, Arkansas, Bombardier
Go Back to "the Main Menu" Index Page